August 15th Practice Entry Details and Conditions – Please Read all Conditions before Entering
By woodbridgedmcc, Jul 27 2020 03:26PM
Woodbridge DMCC are pleased to announce that we will be running an ACU Practice Day at Blaxhall. This Practice Events will be run under strict ACU Covid 19 restrictions and Club restrictions.
The Practice Day is Adult Only will be held on Saturday 15th August.
For the Practice Day on August 15th the Entry Fees will be £30 for Woodbridge Club Members and £40 for Non Woodbridge Club members
Entries will open first for Existing Woodbridge DMCC member for 48 hours from the Monday 3rd August at 7pm until Wednesday 5th August at 6pm (Club Membership is Currently Closed)
When you log on to enter the meeting you need to makes sure that Woodbridge is your primary club and the club that you are riding for, we have a membership list and will check you are on it before accepting your entry.
If you have an ACU Enduro Licence you will need to apply for a Motocross Licence via your ACU Online Portal or call the ACU Licence Department on 01788 566417, there is no charge for this (except for upgrading from Trials to Motocross). This will need to be done prior to trying to enter the event.
Woodbridge Club members will be able to buy a Day Licence for £5 during the Priority period ONLY - NO DAY LICENCES WILL BE SOLD AFTER WEDNESDAY 5TH AUGUST AT 6PM
Non-Club Members will be able to enter from Wednesday 5th August at 7pm (Annual ACU Motocross Licences ONLY – No Day Licences Will Be Sold from This Point)
The Day will be split into a Morning and Afternoon session of up to 80 riders in each (Divided into two groups of 40)
Sessions will be 20 minutes long and in an on / off rotation (20 minutes On Track – 20 Minutes Off Track)
The AM session will be for Novice and Juniors grade riders
The PM session for Experts and Juniors
All entries will be via the ACU Online system – www.ride-acu.uk
Additional Covid–19 Instructions for Blaxhall Practice Event
This event will be run on an ACU Covid 19 practice permit, and using the ACU Risk Assessment.
• All entries will be done via the ACU online system – www.ride-acu.uk
• All competitors must have an Annual ACU licence - No Day Licences will be allowed to Non Woodbridge Club Members.
• If you have symptoms of COVID 19 or have been in contact with anybody who has in the last 14 days, please do not enter or attend this event.
• If you reside in an area placed in a Local Lockdown you will not be permitted to attend.
• The event will have a maximum of 160 riders, over two sessions, one 9.30-12.30, the second 1.30-4.30, there will be two separate carparks for morning and afternoon to comply with Government Guidance.
o The gates will open at 7:45am for the morning session. Please be there before 9:00am as we will be CLOSING THE GATE at 9:00am. Anyone who arrives late will be refused entry to the venue and not receive a refund. Practice will start at 9:30am.
• The first session of riders will leave the venue via a separate exit within 45 minutes of their session ending. No Bike Washing to be done on Site, Riders to Leave venue ASAP
o The gates will open at 12:00pm for the afternoon session. Please be there before 1:00pm as we will be CLOSING THE GATE at 1:00pm. Anyone who arrives late will be refused entry to the venue and not receive a refund. Practice will start at 1:30pm
• Each rider should travel to the event in accordance with the Government and ACU Guidance, Riders will be restricted to one mechanic/assistant (from your own household) who will only use their own tools, tools are not to be shared.
o If you cannot maintain Social Distancing in your vehicle or your mechanic/assistant is from a different household, they must travel in a separate vehicle (this vehicle will not be given access to the paddock.)
• If you arrive with more than one person, you will be asked to leave and not receive a refund. This will be checked at the entrance.
• Spectators are Not Permitted to this event and will be refused entry to the venue.
• Upon arrival riders will have their temperature checked.
• Once this is been done, they riders will proceed towards the paddock where they will be signed in visually by the event secretary, so no touching of pen/paper occurs. You will be required to hold your ACU Licence Card up to the closed window of your vehicle so that it can be checked.
• Riders will then be shown where to park by club helpers/officials, there will be no parking with friends or moving their vans once positioned.
• Riders are to provide their own hand sanitiser in the paddock and Face Covering if they wish to wear one.
• Hand Sanitiser stations will be located around the venue and all riders will be provided with a bin bag to take their rubbish home with them as there will be no bins/skip on site.
• The event will then be run under timed sessions, with a maximum of 40 on the circuit at any one time.
• No mass starts - riders will be held in a socially distanced manner in their respective groups before being allowed onto the track with a suitable distance between each rider.
• Covid-19 signage will be displayed reminding members of the paddock to observe social distancing protocols, regular hand washing protocols and face masks are advised to be worn in public areas.
• Riders are to stay in their designated paddock area, only leaving this area for practice or if medical attention is required.
• Riders and their associate will be responsible for abiding by / self-policing social distancing protocols.
• If you start to show symptoms at the event, you must notify the Race Secretary by phone 07963118917 BUT you must NOT report to First Aid Staff. You must return home and self-isolate and call 111 if your symptoms deteriorate.
• There will be No overnight camping or social gatherings at Practice events.
• Up to 1 catering unit will be onsite (Takeaway only).
• Toilets will be provided, monitored, and cleaned when necessary, please use the hand sanitiser supplied on entering and leaving.
• Club Officials or the Clerk of the Course will strictly impose these requirements. Non-compliance will result in being asked to leave the event and not receiving a Refund.